Search This Blog

Loading...

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Russell Henley Wins Hawaii

I've been seeing a lot of comments about Russell Henley saying he doesn't spend much time on the driving range. I know most pro's do spend considerable time at the range before and after rounds. However Collin Montgomery did not spend much time on a driving range if I remember correctly and was quite a good golfer. The guys just being honest, everyone practices for every sport differently, he'd rather play golf than hit balls. Henley is on tour at 23, has won a event and a million bucks; he must be doing something right.

2 comments:

  1. Good summary. I appreciate your professional work and effort. Great article in a good site. Thank you for sharing your valuable info.http://www.priceperhead.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really Russell Henley is a nice player. He has broken the last 12 years record. Congrats Russell Henley deep in my hart.

    ReplyDelete